ANTE NATAL PERSONAL TRAINING
A pregnancy doesn’t mean you have to stop exercising, in fact exercising throughout your pregnancy will mean you are fit and healthy for delivery and the demands of motherhood! The NHS recommends that even if you are not currently exercising you should begin to do so in the second trimester due to the plethora of benefits to both mother and child. These benefits include:
- Improved posture and reduced lordosis/lower body pain
- Strengthened pelvic floor and core
- Improved circulation and reduced risk of varicose veins
- Better recovery from birth
- Improved sleep
- Some evidence suggests that the foetus also benefits with increased stress tolerance, neurobehavioural development and reduced distress during labour
However it can be scary knowing what to do/not to do during pregnancy and 1-2-1 coaching offers the comfort of putting this in professional hands.
Cost: £70/hour, £325 for 5 sessions or £600 for 10 sessions (peak times).