Are you looking after yourself as well as you look after your baby? For most new mums the answer is no! We survive in a haze of caffeine, sugar, zero sleep and no time for exercise. It feels like there aren't enough hours in the day and more often than not self-care is at the bottom of our list of priorities. This is a wonderful and yet incredibly overwhelming period of life, and your body may not feel anywhere near how it used to. You may also feel fearful about beginning exercise again, especially if you experienced a traumatic labour.
I can tailor 12 week programmes towards your post natal needs and stage of recovery. I can also work with your time constraints. You don’t need to be working out for hours to reap huge benefits; in fact you can achieve a LOT in just 10 minutes a day! I can give you practical support to get your body strong and healthy again after birth. Your body is in healing mode, and I can guide you through the best foods to assist and support that process.
You've been through a lot to get to this point, and I want to help you get back to the healthiest version of you, inside and out.
- Personalised training plans that are tailored to your schedule, individual needs and post natal stage
- Plans that can be performed in the gym, at home or outside and are constantly adapted to suit your body as it recovers from birth, including a progressive Core Restore programme and pre-releases to open out and smooth stiff muscles and address post natal postural issues
- Tailored nutrition to meet the demands (and time constraints!) of being a mum and breastfeeding (where relevant) with healthy, simple and easy to follow ideas, teaching you skills for life
- Fortnightly check-ins with me to provide motivation, answer questions, and hold your hand through this awesome journey!
- 24/7 email access to me - I am there for you every step of the way!
- Access to a private Facebook group, Fast Fitness 4 Busy Mums, where you can journey with other mums, motivating and celebrating each other
- Relaxation and meditation guides, plus yoga/thai chi specific videos to restore holistic wellness and provide a bit of ‘ahhhh’ when you may mostly be feeling ‘ARGH!!!!!’
It’s been so great doing this, I’ve loved (!) every part of it and will definitely continue with the videos, I feel so much stronger and on my way to being toned 🙏 it’s been a fun journey and the workouts, despite being tough, haven’t felt like something I’ve dreaded.